Brasfield Brood

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

New Pictures....2 1/2 Years Old Already!!



We went to the Botanical Gardens last weekend and took over 200 pictures of Caleigh. These are just a few of my favorites! I hope you enjoy them. If you'd like to see more, or be able to have them as your wallpaper (Dad) just email me and I'll be happy to send you the picture.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is such a cutie! I can't believe how big she's gotten, can't wait to get the kids together one day.

Leia

9:28 AM  
Blogger Meghanitie said...

She's growing up so fast!!!
I miss you guys so much, we need to hang out soon!

10:34 AM  
Blogger Janie Mauter said...

We have plans to go to the gardens this weekend! Maybe we could have arranged it last weekend! Ugh. We need to get together soon!

12:36 PM  
Blogger Tina said...

They grow too fast don't they?? These are so cute! The botanical gardens there look like there are a ton of great photo spots!

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home